Baby Toy - Baby Shower - Baby Gift - Baby Carrier
Baby Swimsuits - Baby Crib - Baby Clothing - Baby Slings
A Dad's Guide To Babycare
More men than ever want to be involved in taking care of their children. This specially created guide will help them participate safely and successfully in the care and development of their children, while allowing them to value the qualities that they naturally bring to babycare.
- A complete practical guide to baby and toddle care written and demonstrated by dads.
- Step-by-Step care routines that make changing, bathing, dressing, feeding, and dealing with emergencies easy to master
- Coverage of likely flashpoints between couples and suggested ways of resolving difficult situations
- Guidance on meeting the emotional needs of children while encouraging their independence and sense of security
- Tips, strategies, and solutions that worked for dads in "real life"
Baby Business Articles
Baby Business Books